Subject: Re: Regarding response ratio
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, Elharith Elsiddig <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Ankur Kwatra <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, malik ismail <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 02:42:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Thank you for your email. 

Sure, please do let us know when we can have the call and we will be there. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "Elharith Elsiddig" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Ankur Kwatra" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 2:58:02 PM 
Subject: RE: Regarding response ratio 

Hi Saurabh, 

Can we have a call tomorrow on this, regarding all automation process and SOP. 

From: Mohd Imran 
Sent: Monday, 18 April 2022 5:17 PM 
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Elharith Elsiddig <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Regarding response ratio 

Hi Team, 

Our response ratio is getting higher in comparison to the previous quarter. 

For LSM (India) it is around 1.9 and for KW HC it is above 2.0. Our targeted and agreed response ratio was between 1.2 to 1.3. However, we lacked here to achieve the targets. 

We should avoid repeated and unwanted responses to customers and try to close the case with as many as fewer responses. 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Elharith Elsiddig ] & [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] , please start marking down agents in the quality audit wherein unwanted or repeated responses have been sent to customers. 

Below is the detailed data from Jan to 17 April ’22 for all groups. Let’s target and reduce the ratio to the required one. 

We will be sharing this report weekly to gauge our performance and improvements. 

	

LSM 						

Ithraa 						

HC KW 				

Month 	

Tickets assigned 	

Tickets resolved 	

Responses 	

Resp. Rate 		

Month 	

Tickets assigned 	

Tickets resolved 	

Responses 	

Resp. Rate 		

Month 	

Tickets assigned 	

Tickets resolved 	

Responses 	

Resp. Rate 

Jan-22 	

9186 	

9795 	

18440 	

1.9 		

Jan-22 	

11342 	

11663 	

16501 	

1.4 		

Jan-22 	

460 	

459 	

928 	

2.0 

Feb-22 	

8437 	

8288 	

14852 	

1.8 		

Feb-22 	

9847 	

9253 	

13517 	

1.5 		

Feb-22 	

542 	

510 	

1025 	

2.0 

Mar-22 	

9052 	

8873 	

15857 	

1.8 		

Mar-22 	

13962 	

12262 	

16796 	

1.4 		

Mar-22 	

523 	

528 	

1114 	

2.1 

Apr-22 	

5891 	

5804 	

10285 	

1.8 		

Apr-22 	

9923 	

8968 	

10098 	

1.1 		

Apr-22 	

374 	

348 	

670 	

1.9 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com