Subject: Re: Z6067104 Ref 6139718585
From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>, Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>, ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 07:35:19 +0000

Dear Mohammed,

Same mobile number in the system which is wrong.

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192

________________________________
From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 10:27 AM
To: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>; Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Z6067104 Ref 6139718585

[EXTERNAL]

Hi @Karim Asklany<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please see the below mention current contact details of customer.

Thanks & Regards,

 [Shape  Description automatically generated with medium confidence]

Shababe Quamar

[[email-masked]]

+971 4 517 4278

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE.

www.landmark.digital<http://www.landmark.digital/>

From: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2022 3:48 PM
To: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Z6067104 Ref 6139718585

@Manish Kumar<mailto:[email-masked]> @Apoorv Joshi<mailto:[email-masked]> @Shakeeb Arsalan<mailto:[email-masked]> – Please provide correct contact.

Best Regards

Karim Kamel

Landmark Group

Customer Serveice Executive-Supply Chain

Ext: 3702

From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2022 10:50 AM
To: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Z6067104 Ref 6139718585

External email sender, please take precaution.

Dear Karim,

Please provide me with the correct mobile number

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com