Subject: Re: Stores Timing In Ramadan
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 06:58:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Thank you for sharing the store timing details for Oman and Egypt. 

We will cascade the same information among the team. 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2022 7:20:57 PM 
Subject: RE: Stores Timing In Ramadan 

Hi Team, 

PFA stores timing for Oman . 

Also , for Egypt as per below : 

10:00 AM - To 5:00 PM Then 8:00 PM till 1:00 AM 

Please cascade to CS team. 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Malik Ismail 
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2022 1:24 PM 
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Stores Timing In Ramadan 

+ update for Bahrain 

Please note that all the stores at Oasis Mall Juffair will be open till 3:00 AM on 8 th & 9 th April. 

Please cascade to CS team. 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2022 4:48 PM 
To: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Stores Timing In Ramadan 

+ update for Kuwait 

Stores timing in KWT will be : Saturday - Friday (11:00AM - 11:30PM) 

From: Malik Ismail 
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2022 1:52 PM 
To: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Stores Timing In Ramadan 

Hi Team, 

Ramadan Kareem! 

PFB stores timing in Ramadan. 

Please cascade to CS team. 

Bahrain 

	

STORE LIST 

SL. NO 	

LOCATION 	

STORE TIMING for RAMADAN 

1 	

Centrepoint - Bahrain City Centre 	

First 20 Days - 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM 
Last 10 days - 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM 

2 	

Home Centre - Bahrain City Centre 	

First 20 Days - 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM 
Last 10 days - 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM 

3 	

Max - Bahrain City Centre 	

First 20 Days - 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM 
Last 10 days - 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM 

4 	

Shoexpress - Bahrain City Centre 	

First 20 Days - 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM 
Last 10 days - 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM 

5 	

Steve Madden - Bahrain City Centre 	

First 20 Days - 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM 
Last 10 days - 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM 

6 	

Centrepoint - Oasis Centre (East Riffa) 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

7 	

Home Centre - Oasis Mall (East Riffa) 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

8 	

Max - Oasis Mall - Riffa 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

10 	

Centrepoint - Oasis Mall (Juffair) 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

11 	

Home Box - Oasis Mall (Juffair) 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

12 	

Max - Oasis Mall (Juffair) 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

14 	

Splash - Marina Mall 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

15 	

Lifestyle - Marina Mall 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

16 	

Mothercare - Marina Mall 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

17 	

Shoemart - Marina Mall 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

18 	

Home Box - Marina Mall 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

19 	

Max - Marina Mall 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

21 	

Lee Cooper - Marina Mall 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

22 	

Mothercare - Seggaya 	

10:00 AM to 2:00 AM 

23 	

Max - Seggaya 	

10:00 AM to 2:00 AM 

24 	

Splash - Al Hayyat Mall 	

10:00 AM to 2:00 AM 

25 	

Max - Isa Town 	

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM 

Kuwait 

Saturday to Friday : 11:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight) – stores will operate full day 

Qatar 

Sunday - Wednesday(10AM-10PM), Thursday - Saturday(10AM-12PM) 

UAE 

Attached 

Malik Ismail 

Digital Team | Landmark Group 

T: +97145172086 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com