Subject: Re: 47497687296
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>, Marniel Baul <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, AhmadAlaw <[email-masked]>, Zubair Mohmood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 01:08:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jessie, 

Customer contacted under 4122587 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Karim Asklany" <[email-masked]>, "Marniel Baul" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "AhmadAlaw" <[email-masked]>, "Zubair Mohmood" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2022 12:20:59 PM 
Subject: RE: 47497687296 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Manish Kumar ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] 

FYA 

Jessie Caparas 

Team Leader 

+971 4 5172087 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ http://www.landmark.digital/ | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2022 2:33 PM 
To: Marniel Baul <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ahmad Alawneh <[email-masked]>; Zubair Mohmood <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: 47497687296 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Jessie Caparas ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Escalations Dxbteam ] – Please provide alternative contact. 

Best Regards 

Karim Kamel 

Landmark Group 

Customer Serveice Executive-Supply Chain 

Ext: 3702 

From: Marniel Baul < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2022 1:17 PM 
To: Karim Asklany < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Zubair Mohmood < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: 47497687296 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dears, 

Please note customer mobile number is wrong. Please assist to provide alternate customer mobile number asap. Thanks. 

	

Origin 	

RUH 		

Loc. 	

RUH 		

HAWB 	

47497687296 		

Dest. 	

RUH 		

Loc. 	

KHJ 		

Grp 	

DOM 		

Type 	

CDS Transit Time Details 

	

Shipper 	

LANDMARK 

Number 	

128947 

Sent By 	

CP 

Reference 	

6131257520 

Reference2 	

Address 	

LANDMARK-WAREHOUSE - LANDMARK-WAREHOUSE 

City 	

Riyadh 

State 	

Zip 

Country 	

[ https://www.aramex.net/apps/directory/directorycountry.aspx?Tab=Events&E=RUH&countrycode=SA | Saudi Arabia ] 

Telephone 	

966112049555 

Telephone2 	

Mobile 	

966112049555 

Email 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Team 	

600451 		

Consignee 	

Nada Altamimi 

Number 	

128947 

Attention 	

Nada Altamimi 

Reference 	

Reference2 	

P:1 Wt:3.60375 ChWt:2.88 

Address 	

FILA - King Salman Street - Az Zahir 

City 	

Kharj 

State 	

Zip 

Country 	

[ https://www.aramex.net/apps/directory/directorycountry.aspx?Tab=Events&E=RUH&countrycode=SA | Saudi Arabia ] 

Telephone 	

[ javascript-blocked:ViewAMSAddress() | 966555422850 ] 

Telephone2 	

Mobile 	

966555422850 

Email 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Thanks and Regards, 

Marneil Anne Baul-Sabocojan 

Customer Success Executive 

Aramex 

Direct Line: 97146076421 

Direct Line: 966115121821 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

aramex.com 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com