Subject: AWB#290275599069------------------ALTERNATE CTC-------------TKT#3140771--------------BH0436
From: Lanice Fernandes <[email-masked]>
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, malik ismail <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Cc: BH Trace <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:18:15 +0000

Dear Team,

Greetings!!

Please advise us on alternative contact number as the number mentioned is incorrect.

AWB#290275599069

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us

Best Regards,

LANICE FERNANDES

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Customer Service Department-BH

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-01.png]

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5252

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-02.png]

+973

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-03.png]

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-04.png]

+973 17 910 490

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-05.png]

Tubli, Bahrain

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-06.png]

www.smsaexpress.com<https://www.smsaexpress.com/>

[smsa]

[LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.