Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 02:19:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    arg-com-bh.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.8.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM5EUR03FT022.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.8.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM5EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Re: Benefit refund - Order ID 7357426414
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]>, Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>, Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, Sayed Humera <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 02:19:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist us to get an update on the above request. 

Thank you for your help. 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]>, "Naseem Juma" <[email-masked]>, "Mohmed Ghadiyali" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Sayed Humera" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2022 5:40:50 PM 
Subject: Benefit refund - Order ID 7357426414 

Hi Team, 

Please note that the My Credits has been deleted [ https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-153376 | https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-153376 ] 

Problem Statement: MC deleted now needs to transfer to Benifit. 

order ID: 7357426414 
RMA: 1002093781 
Amount: BHD 4.00 

Assistance Required: BENEFIT Refund Approval 

Issue Description: The customer is asking to be refunded to his bank account not MC as he paid by BENEFIT , Kindly do the needful. 

Thanks you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv.