Subject: Fwd: Wrong mobile number 20 Feb 2022
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: Elharith Elsiddig <[email-masked]>, MOHAMMED MURSHED <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 01:38:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi Elharith/Murshed, 

Please check the below and do the needful. 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "s ibrahim" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Karim Asklany" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "n yousef" <[email-masked]>, "Ramesh Gottimukkala" <[email-masked]>, "ArishLaila" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 7:25:37 PM 
Subject: Wrong mobile number 20 Feb 2022 

Dear Valued Client, 

Please provide me with the correct mobile numbers. 

	CN # 	Customer Code 	Customer Reference Number 	Destination Phone 
	Z5820476 	LANDMARK 01 	6123543552 	966553391116 
	Z5859780 	LANDMARK 01 	6125450466 	966559039926 
	Z5875686 	LANDMARK 01 	6126150758 	966552091038 
	Z5876064 	LANDMARK 01 	6126288698 	966557761028 
	Z5876080 	LANDMARK 01 	6126141612 	966552091038 

Best Regards, 

Syed Ibrahim 

Key Account Manager 

Zajil Express Company 

T +966 920000177 

Mobile:054 396 0192