Subject: Re: Z5820476 Z5835829
From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
To: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>, Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>, ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 07:07:06 +0000

Dear Karim,

Noted with thanks, please share the rest shipment new mobile number to Z5820476

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192

________________________________
From: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2022 9:21 AM
To: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Z5820476 Z5835829

[EXTERNAL]

Dear Syed,

Please find contact No for order Z5835829 – 0593772160.

Best Regards

Karim Kamel

Landmark Group

Customer Serveice Executive-Supply Chain

Ext: 3702

From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2022 2:14 PM
To: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Subject: Z5820476 Z5835829

External email sender, please take precaution.

Dear Valued Client,

Please provide me with the correct mobile numbers.

CN #

Customer Code

Customer Reference Number

Destination Phone

NDR Reason

Z5820476

LANDMARK 01

6123543552

966553391116

ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG

Z5835829

LANDMARK 01

6124309529

966536891600

ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com