Subject: Fwd: 47434652355
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: MOHAMMED MURSHED <[email-masked]>, Elharith Elsiddig <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 02:32:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi Murshed/Elharith, 

Kindly do the needful on the below request. 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Karim Asklany" <[email-masked]>, "Marniel Baul" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Ahmad Alawneh" <[email-masked]>, "Ramesh Gottimukkala" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 12:18:30 PM 
Subject: RE: 47434652355 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] 

Please do the needful. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 10:27 AM 
To: Marniel Baul <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ahmad Alawneh <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: 47434652355 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Jessie ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Escalations
 Dxbteam ] - Please provide alternate contact. 

Best Regards 

Karim Kamel 

Landmark Group 

Customer Serveice Executive-Supply Chain 

Ext: 3702 

From: Marniel Baul < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 8:42 AM 
To: Ramesh Gottimukkala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Karim Asklany < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Ayaz < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Zubair Mohmood < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: 47434652355 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dears, 

Please assist to provide alternate customer contact number. Thanks. 

	

Origin 	

RUH 		

Loc. 	

RUH 		

HAWB 	

47434652355 		

Dest. 	

RUH 		

Loc. 	

KHJ 		

Grp 	

DOM 		

Type 	

CDS Transit Time Details 

	

Shipper 	

LANDMARK 

Number 	

128947 

Sent By 	

MX 

Reference 	

6124568055 

Reference2 	

Address 	

LANDMARK-WAREHOUSE - LANDMARK-WAREHOUSE 

City 	

Riyadh 

State 	

Zip 

Country 	

[ https://www.aramex.net/apps/directory/directorycountry.aspx?Tab=Events&E=RUH&countrycode=SA | Saudi Arabia ] 

Telephone 	

966112049555 

Telephone2 	

Mobile 	

966112049555 

Email 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Team 	

600451 		

Consignee 	

Nujood Hmoud Alkhybry 

Number 	

128947 

Attention 	

Nujood Hmoud Alkhybry 

Reference 	

Reference2 	

P:1 Wt:2.883 ChWt:2.88 

Address 	

Al-Sahab District - AZ ZAHIR - Az Zahir 

City 	

Kharj 

State 	

Zip 

Country 	

[ https://www.aramex.net/apps/directory/directorycountry.aspx?Tab=Events&E=RUH&countrycode=SA | Saudi Arabia ] 

Telephone 	

[ javascript-blocked:ViewAMSAddress() | 966590239451 ] 

Telephone2 	

Mobile 	

966590239451 

Email 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Thanks and Regards, 

Marneil Anne Baul-Sabocojan 

Customer Success Executive 

Aramex 

Direct Line: 97146076421 

Direct Line: 966115121821 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

aramex.com 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com