Subject: Re: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>, nooruddeen othiyil <[email-masked]>, Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 00:18:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ahmed, 

Customer is saying they have not received this refund. Please share refund acknowledgement. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Merchant Back Offices" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohmed Ghadiyali" <[email-masked]>, "nooruddeen othiyil" <[email-masked]>, "Merchant Back Offices" <[email-masked]>, "Payment Gateway Team" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Naseem Juma" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 4:36:13 PM 
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368 

Good day, 

Action will be taken to refund the amount. 

Note: Kindly note that the refund for the credit card takes 5 working days & for the debit card 10 working days. 

Regards, 

	

Ahmed Saadi 

Merchant Back Office Administrator - Business Support, 
+973 17117272 17211465 +973 17117117 
[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] [ http://www.credimax.com.bh/ | www.credimax.com.bh ] [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlPcrsrWZ9mAUF06oyCyXQ ] [ https://www.facebook.com/credimaxbscbh ] [ https://www.instagram.com/credimax.b.s.c/?hl=en ] 

CrediMax B.S.C.(c) | Bldg 858 | Road 3618 | Al Seef District 436 | P.O. Box 5350 | Kingdom of Bahrain 

CrediMax B.S.C. - A Financing Company Licensed by Central Bank of Bahrain 

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 17 November, 2021 9:32 AM 
To: Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]>; Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>; Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@[email-masked] ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Payment Gateway Team ] 

Please process benefit refund of BD 49.97. 

Benefit payment details 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

18 	

10/31/2021 6:02 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'919636 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'49.97 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7310449368 	

'202130475325210 	

'130419358468 	

'7 	

'77.69.184.178 	

'1515d6b0-e39e-4b9a-bf57-0fbee1a2b46a 	

'BENEFIT 

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 9:26 AM 
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368 

Please go ahead. 

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 8:46 AM 
To: Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Nooruddeen Othiyil ] 

Please approve benefit refund of BD 49.97. This is sales cancelled on validation (see screenshot in trailing email) 

Benefit payment details 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

18 	

10/31/2021 6:02 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'919636 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'49.97 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7310449368 	

'202130475325210 	

'130419358468 	

'7 	

'77.69.184.178 	

'1515d6b0-e39e-4b9a-bf57-0fbee1a2b46a 	

'BENEFIT 

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 9:15 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368 

Dear Naseem/Mohmed, 

Please find below benefit pay details and screenshot below. 

Please process 

Refund Amount BHD-49.97 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

18 	

10/31/2021 6:02 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'919636 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'49.97 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7310449368 	

'202130475325210 	

'130419358468 	

'7 	

'77.69.184.178 	

'1515d6b0-e39e-4b9a-bf57-0fbee1a2b46a 	

'BENEFIT 

Thanks and Regards, 

Bhisham Narayan Manwani 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 6:11 PM 
To: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Bhisham Manwani (TCS) ] 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 10:07 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368 

Dear Customer Care Team, 

Please share screenshot to process. 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

18 	

10/31/2021 6:02 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'919636 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'49.97 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7310449368 	

'202130475325210 	

'130419358468 	

'7 	

'77.69.184.178 	

'1515d6b0-e39e-4b9a-bf57-0fbee1a2b46a 	

'BENEFIT 

Thanks and Regards, 

Bhisham Narayan Manwani 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 5:18 AM 
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: FW: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Mohmed Ghadiyali ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Bhisham Manwani (TCS) ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Naseem Juma ] why are we not getting a reply on this? 

We have been escalating this for a week now. 

FYI [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Nooruddeen Othiyil ] 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 5:22 PM 
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: FW: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment 
Importance: High 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Mohmed Ghadiyali ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Bhisham Manwani (TCS) ] 

Kindly assist. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 9:27 AM 
To: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Abdulqader Ahmed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist in checking the below drop payment. 

Thank you for your help. 

Regards, 

Manish 

From: "Abdulqader Ahmed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, November 5, 2021 9:01:01 PM 
Subject: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment 

Hi Team, 

Order ID: 7310449368 

Auth ID: 351760 

Transaction number: 610004354247 

Transaction date: October 31, 2021 

Transaction amount: BHD49.970 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Issue distribution: the order on ON_VALIDATION_CANCELLED as per customer the amount deducted from her account . 

Kindly check and do the needful 

Regards, 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ]