Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Reply to your comment on Android app 'Centrepoint Online - سنتربوينت'
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 02:14:56 +0000

Hi Manish Kumar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Reply to your comment on Android app 'Centrepoint Online - سنتربوينت' I am not receiving sms to activate my account using mobile app

Best Regards,
Faisal Ali,
00974-33759299

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 14:20
‪Subject: Reply to your comment on Android app 'Centrepoint Online -
سنتربوينت'‬
To: <[email-masked]>

 <https://play.google.com/store>
Hello,

We wanted to let you know the developer of the Android app *Centrepoint
Online - سنتربوينت*, has replied to the Google Play review you wrote for it
on Oct 13, 2021.

*Centrepoint Online - سنتربوينت*
Your rating:★★★★★

 Horrible application, not able to activate since yesterday as no SMS
received, tried to reinstall multiple times.

*Developer response:*

Dear User, we regret the inconvenience caused. To help us understand
the problem in detail, please share your contact details at
[email-masked]. We would be more than happy to assist
you. Best Regards.

Edit review
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&reviewId=Z3A6QU9xcFRPRm5FUVR0ZHdiSUIzS3dBMzl5U0dDV2hZREJ3Z0FROGVOWWxoTHZEbTJaOXJnbGhwOFVIdFprV0JiSXVEbG96LXhCcXNlNVpxNENvWDVzUW5n>

If you would like to discuss your issues in more detail with the developer,
you can contact the developer directly by emailing Landmark Retail Limited
- GCC <[email-masked]> or replying to this email.

Developer replies must adhere to the Posting Guidelines
<https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/138230>. If
you have concerns about the developer's reply to your review, please contact
Google
<https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/bin/request.py?contact_type=coma>
.

If you don't want to receive further notifications when developers reply to
your reviews, you may opt out
<https://play.google.com/unsub?eup=aALD2JI9lf4EcV7JFNyqhXzU2F2dm1tkV_jZeXxi2Uamv484DkL2Pds4DI0OjBpoVlb8PSrAlr6fddBDlTJvsoPcxcAd5YyI-cg>
.
Sincerely,
The Google Play Team

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3265219