Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195
From: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>, "Merchant Back Offices" <[email-masked]>, Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Ebrahim <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Naseem Juma" <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani (TCS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 06:27:43 +0000

Good day,

Action will be taken.

Note: Kindly note that the refund for the credit card takes 5 working days & for the debit card 10 working days.

Regards,

 Ahmed Saadi

 Merchant Back Office Administrator - Business Support,
  +973 17117272   17211465   +973 17117117
   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>    www.credimax.com.bh<http://www.credimax.com.bh>                                              <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlPcrsrWZ9mAUF06oyCyXQ>  <https://www.facebook.com/credimaxbscbh>  <https://www.instagram.com/credimax.b.s.c/?hl=en>

 CrediMax B.S.C.(c) | Bldg 858 | Road 3618 | Al Seef District 436 | P.O. Box 5350 | Kingdom of Bahrain

CrediMax B.S.C. - A Financing Company Licensed by Central Bank of Bahrain                                                                                                   
From: Mohmed Ghadiyali [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 09 November, 2021 8:16 AM
To: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>; Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Ebrahim <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195

Hi @[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> @Payment Gateway Team<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please process benefit refund of BD 25.13.

Benefit payment details

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

UDF3

UDF4

UDF5

UDF6

UDF7

UDF8

UDF9

UDF10

UDF11

UDF12

UDF13

UDF14

UDF15

UCAF

Ticket No

Booking Id

Transaction Upadted Time

Process Type

Invoice Gen Mode

764

10/6/2021 7:38

'677950

'BENEFIT

'691553

1 - Purchase

'048

'25.13

'CAPTURED

'00

'7306430195

'202127952436893

'127958576442

'7

'88.201.58.133

'21b76f14-00e7-4634-b8fd-05931f6de9e8

'BENEFIT

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

0

'

'

'

'HOSTED

'

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 11:41 AM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ebrahim <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Akshay Berry <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195

Please go ahead..

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 9:51 AM
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ebrahim <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Akshay Berry <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195

Hi @Nooruddeen Othiyil<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please approve benefit refund of BD 25.13. This is sales order cancelled on validation (See screenshot in trailing email)

Benefit payment details

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

UDF3

UDF4

UDF5

UDF6

UDF7

UDF8

UDF9

UDF10

UDF11

UDF12

UDF13

UDF14

UDF15

UCAF

Ticket No

Booking Id

Transaction Upadted Time

Process Type

Invoice Gen Mode

764

10/6/2021 7:38

'677950

'BENEFIT

'691553

1 - Purchase

'048

'25.13

'CAPTURED

'00

'7306430195

'202127952436893

'127958576442

'7

'88.201.58.133

'21b76f14-00e7-4634-b8fd-05931f6de9e8

'BENEFIT

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

0

'

'

'

'HOSTED

'

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 9:43 AM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ebrahim <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Akshay Berry <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195

External email sender, please take precaution.
Dear Mohmed,

Kindly assist to check regarding below drop payment. Order is On Validation and payment mode is BENEFIt.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Apoorv
________________________________
From: "Ebrahim" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 1, 2021 6:29:53 PM
Subject: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195

Hi Team,

Order ID: 7306430195
Auth Code: 691553
Data: Oct 6, 2021
Email ID: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Amount: BHD25.13

Issue distribution: the order on ON_VALIDATION_CANCELLED as per customer the amount deducted from her account .

Regards,
Ebrahim Hageb
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>