Subject: AWB#290215362874-------------ALTERNATIVE CTC------------BH0436
From: Mohamed Salman <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: BH Trace <[email-masked]>, BH Sales Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 09:19:17 +0000

Dear Mr. Malik,

Greetings!!

Please provide alternative CTC for below shipment ASAP.

Account Number

Waybill Number

Sender Name

Sender Phone

Receiver Name

Receiver Phone

BH0436

290215362874

Landmark Group

966112049555

Anu Anu

97330000000

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us

Best Regards,

MOHAMMED SALMAN

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Customer Service Department-BH

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-01.png]

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5253

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-02.png]

+973

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-03.png]

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-04.png]

+973 17 910 490

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-05.png]

Tubli, Bahrain

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-06.png]

www.smsaexpress.com<https://www.smsaexpress.com/>

[smsa]

[LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.