Subject: Re: PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT---------------------
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohamed Salman <[email-masked]>, Viju Parambil <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 02:50:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

We have contacted the customers as per below: 

1. 290189709708 - 7478788765: Customer is requesting to call him on whatsapp - +97338274310 
2. 290189711227 - 7478953694: Customer contacted under 2896698, no response from customer in 24 hours. Please proceed accordingly. 
3. 290190349364 - 7479833433: Customer contacted under 2896734, no response from customer in 24 hours. Please proceed accordingly. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohamed Salman" <[email-masked]>, "Viju Parambil" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "BH Customer Care" <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2021 2:51:04 PM 
Subject: RE: PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT--------------------- 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Apoorv Joshi ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] , 

Please do the needful. 

	

count Number 	

Waybill Number 	

Sender Name 	

Sender Phone 	

Receiver Name 	

Receiver Phone 	

Order ID 

BH0436 	

290189709708 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Sedeqa Alghatam 	

97338274310 	

7478788765 

BH0436 	

290189711227 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

salem omar 	

97335450390 	

7478953694 

BH0436 	

290190349364 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Ali haider 	

97335952328 	

7479833433 

Regards, 

From: Mohamed Salman <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2021 10:36 AM 
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Viju Parambil <[email-masked]> 
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]> 
Subject: PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT--------------------- 
Importance: High 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Mr. Malik, 

Greetings!! 

Please provide alternative contact for below shipments ASAP: 

	

count Number 	

Waybill Number 	

Sender Name 	

Sender Phone 	

Receiver Name 	

Receiver Phone 

BH0436 	

290189709708 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Sedeqa Alghatam 	

97338274310 

BH0436 	

290189711227 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

salem omar 	

97335450390 

BH0436 	

290190349364 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Ali haider 	

97335952328 

	

Best Regards, 

	

MOHAMMED SALMAN 

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT 
Customer Service Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5253 

		

+973 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Caec2c53cea924ca1ff6008d94f36893a%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637627917913614437%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=9OiG5%2FWuvjxEX715U9gma%2B5OP05wPaP%2BA4obDou64Dw%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com