Subject: RE: ALTERNATIVE CONTACT--------------------BH0436
From: Mohamed Salman <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, RSC - BH Tubli <[email-masked]>, SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 10:26:30 +0000

Dear Mr. Malik,

Greetings!!

Please note I have informed the same to our KSA team.

Best Regards,

MOHAMMED SALMAN

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Customer Service Department-BH

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-01.png]

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5253

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-02.png]

+973

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-03.png]

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-04.png]

+973 17 910 490

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-05.png]

Tubli, Bahrain

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-06.png]

www.smsaexpress.com<https://www.smsaexpress.com/>

[smsa]

[LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

From: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 12:55 PM
To: Mohamed Salman <[email-masked]>; RSC - BH Tubli <[email-masked]>; SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: ALTERNATIVE CONTACT--------------------BH0436

Hi MOHAMED,

Yes , please.

Regards,
Malik
From: Mohamed Salman <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 1:41 PM
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; RSC - BH Tubli <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: ALTERNATIVE CONTACT--------------------BH0436

External email sender, please take precaution.
Dear Mr. Malik,

Greetings!!

Kindly advise the shipment for which there is no response from your customer should we return them?

Best Regards,

MOHAMMED SALMAN

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Customer Service Department-BH

[Image removed by sender.]

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5253

[Image removed by sender.]

+973

[Image removed by sender.]

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[Image removed by sender.]

+973 17 910 490

[Image removed by sender.]

Tubli, Bahrain

[Image removed by sender.]

www.smsaexpress.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7C003696736a834be4946108d933064bd8%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637596924405178172%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=JHXixY10Rf80XuMWRtQaGk6SXR4BcCIGphELz6YOp54%3D&reserved=0>

[Image removed by sender. smsa]

[Image removed by sender. LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Image removed by sender. Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[Image removed by sender. FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[Image removed by sender. 1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

From: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 12:21 PM
To: RSC - BH Tubli <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: ALTERNATIVE CONTACT--------------------BH0436

Hi MOHAMED,

PFB.

Account Number

Waybill Number

Sender Name

Sender Phone

Receiver Name

Receiver Phone

Remarks

BH0436

290175213673

Landmark Group

966112049555

mariam Ali

97335516208

Email has been sent. No response from customer

BH0436

290175236630

Landmark Group

966112049555

Zainab Farhan

97333906798

Delivered

BH0436

290175798830

Landmark Group

966112049555

Jaasim Musaed

97333237448

Email has been sent. No response from customer

Regards,
Malik
From: RSC - BH Tubli <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 10:40 AM
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: ALTERNATIVE CONTACT--------------------BH0436
Importance: High

External email sender, please take precaution.
Dear Mr. Malik,

Greetings!!

Please provide correct customer contacts for below shipments ASAP.

Account Number

Waybill Number

Sender Name

Sender Phone

Receiver Name

Receiver Phone

BH0436

290175213673

Landmark Group

966112049555

mariam Ali

97335516208

BH0436

290175236630

Landmark Group

966112049555

Zainab Farhan

97333906798

BH0436

290175798830

Landmark Group

966112049555

Jaasim Musaed

97333237448

Best Regards,

MOHAMED SALMAN

RETAIL EXECUTIVE
Retail Department-BH

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5255

+973

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

+973 17 910 490

Tubli, Bahrain

www.smsaexpress.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7C003696736a834be4946108d933064bd8%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637596924405178172%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=JHXixY10Rf80XuMWRtQaGk6SXR4BcCIGphELz6YOp54%3D&reserved=0>

[Image removed by sender. smsa]

[Image removed by sender. LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Image removed by sender. Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[Image removed by sender. FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[Image removed by sender. 1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7C003696736a834be4946108d933064bd8%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637596924405188129%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=s7BbpMCDGSM0SvkkUAcnRAwku1Gcs%2Ff5%2BG1PmpWdn%2BA%3D&reserved=0>
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>