Subject: Re: customer was charged twice 9648693977
From: PRINCE MALIK <[email-masked]>
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 23:34:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly check and update on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 11:10:49 AM 
Subject: Re: customer was charged twice 9648693977 

Hi Team, 

Any Update ? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 10 May, 2021 17:49:26 
Subject: Re: customer was charged twice 9648693977 

Hi Team, 

Any Update ? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 5 May, 2021 09:02:26 
Subject: customer was charged twice 9648693977 

Hi Team, 

Order No. 9648693977 

PFA 

The amount was deducted twice from customer's bank account. 

Kindly check and advise. 

Regards, 
Juhi