Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order return
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 23:10:24 +0000

Hi Manish Kumar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order return Good afternoon,

I tried to return the order that I received by calling the other hotline
but they told me that it hasn’t been registered yet that I received the
order and that it has been delivered and then they sent me a message on 25
April telling me that the order is now delivered and then I called the
hotline today which is within the 14 days of receiving the message telling
them that I want to return the order however they told me that I cannot do
that and that 14 days have passed since the original purchase.

I have attached a screenshot of the message that I received showing that
the exact date that I received the message.

So not only did I receive one of the garments dirty and the other one was
totally not what it looked like on the picture in the application so now I
can’t even return them because you have a problem registering the purchases
on the actual day that they were delivered.

I expect to get a reply very soon please because I am very unhappy with the
service and my experience with you is not one that I would recommend.

Thank you,
Reem Mohsen

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2574052