Subject: Re: LSM quality report (Apr'21)
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 07:51:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Thank you for sharing the report with us. 

The same will be shared with the Agents and the mentioned points have been well noted. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 4:34:31 PM 
Subject: LSM quality report (Apr'21) 

Hi Team, 

Please find below quality score for the month of April 2021 and points which we had discussed during calibration. 

    * Agents need to address the customer by their in all type of interactions. 
    * Kindly started auditing and adding social media and app reviews in the quality report. 
    * Disposition of tickets need to be proper, as per the scenario. Depending on complaint or inquiry and all details and fields should be entered accurately. 
    * When we are getting customer’s details in case of chat routed via bot, agent should confirm the details (order # and concern) with customer instead of asking. 

Do share the above points with agents and a documented feedback for fatals. 

	

Agent name 	

Score 

Humayun 	

100% 

Nikhil Bishnoi 	

100% 

Prince Malik 	

98% 

Elharith 	

97% 

Hamza 	

97% 

Elbdari 	

97% 

Kishan Singh 	

96% 

Ismat 	

96% 

Murshed 	

96% 

Sohaib 	

96% 

Arunjay Raj 	

96% 

Juhi Goel 	

95% 

Mazen Mohammed 	

95% 

Abdallah Osman 	

95% 

Algaili 	

94% 

Taha 	

94% 

Fatma 	

94% 

Kamali 	

94% 

Shafeeque 	

93% 

Almustafa 	

93% 

Fahim 	

93% 

Mayar 	

89% 

Mazim 	

89% 

Wael 	

74% 

Altahir 	

59% 

Grand Total 	

93% 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com