Subject: Ticket Assigned - URGETNE NQUIRY MINAR KSA
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 09:29:00 +0000

Hi Manish Kumar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  URGETNE NQUIRY MINAR KSA Dear sir

 

Good Day!!!

Please quote for the below mentioned items

Ex- Works Dammam KSA

1 PILLOW REGULAR, 48CM X 74CM---50 PCS

2 PILLOW CASE BLUE REGULAR, 48CM X 74CM---150PCS

3 BED SHEET FULL OF ELASTIC COVER BLUE, 800 X 2000MM---50PCS

4 DUVET COVER BLUE, 1200 X 2000MM----50PCS

5 DUVET 1200 X 2000MM----50PCS

6 Bath Towel---200PCS

7 Laundry Bag Large----150PCS

8 Clothes Hanger-----34PCS

9 Entrance Door Mat Size : 57cm Width X 87cm Length (Suitable for wet shoes
/ crocs)-----50PCS

 

 

 

Leo Moorkoth
Buyer

 

 

phone: +9716 5391556 Ext.104
mobile:+97155 5427547

mobile:+966509687583 

 <https://www.facebook.com/minarenterprises/> facebook icon
<https://www.facebook.com/minarenterprises/> twitter icon
<https://www.youtube.com/user/CodeTwoChannel> youtube icon
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/minarenterprises/> linkedin icon
<https://plus.google.com/s/minarenterprises> google plus icon

 <https://www.minarenterprises.com/> logo

 

MINAR REYAHA TRADING EST.
building no - 3631 2nd -ath thuqbah

al-khobar - 34623, saudi arabia,

 <http://www.minarenterprises.com/> www.minarenterprises.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2248408