Subject: Ticket Assigned - RECLINER CHAIR
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:48:25 +0000

Hi Manish Kumar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RECLINER CHAIR Dear Sir,

Good day , 

This is MR. Mohammad an purchasing manager of  Royalty General Trading &
Contracting company..

We are interested to cooperate with your company to purchase the following
Product so kindly give us the best price  with delivery  time :

Line #

Products Name

Quantity

needed time 

Technical data sheet required 

Ref# 

RFQ closing Date 

1

RECLINER CHAIR, 43 X 36 X 40 IN,

POLYURETHANE FOAM SEAT

CUSHION TYPE, BLACK COLOR,

STAIN-RESISTANT

21

ASAP

YES

1016935

21-03-2021

 

Thank you so much and waiting your respond 

Royalty General Trading & Contracting company

Telefax : +(965) 22402040

Mobile : +(965) 96060780

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

website :  <http://www.royalty-kw.com/> www.royalty-kw.com

skype : Royalty-kw

Full address is : State of Kuwait - Qibla area - Block 13 - Building No: 2 -
Floor No: 10 - Office No: B 

	

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2248552