Subject: Ticket Assigned - order 9631587482 CHEATING
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 09:11:07 +0000

Hi Manish Kumar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order 9631587482 CHEATING Contacted

hi sir/madam,
for the below mentioned order 9631587482 payment used 300 aed
non-refundable voucher and 19AED credit payment used. just now 10:00 am
called customer service to miss NADIA. She told me that the item cancelled
by the store but you are paid 19dhs that's why the refunded 2.68 dhs to my
credit card and the balance amount 42 dhs should not be refunded due to the
non-refundable voucher.
I have not initiated the cancellation for the below item. cancellation done
by the baby shop, should return the total amount of 45 dhs or otherwise
provide the below same sweater because this is your problem not my side.
Why should I bear 45 dhs.
*45 dhs item your side done cancellation and refund giving 2.68 dhs. JUST
YOU ARE CHEATING THE CUSTOMER.*

Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.

Hi Venkateswara Rao, unfortunately we had to remove some items from your
Order 9631587482
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9631587482?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
.

Here’s how your refund works:

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162739560?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Barbie Floral Print Sweat Jacket with Long Sleeves and Zip Closure
Color: Cream
Size: 8-9 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 45

*TOTAL:* *AED 45*
*Total Refund Amount* *AED 45*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2066101