Subject: Ticket Assigned - Knee pads...
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 09:17:18 +0000

Hi Manish Kumar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Knee pads... Hi. I am Joe from Vuino. We are a company that deals in knee pads, elbow
pads, tactical gear, back support belt, body protector suit, gaiters,
custom tool bag, water bottle bag Etc. We can supply these products with
your Name and logo. NINGBO WEINUO PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT Co. LTD is located
in Zhejiang, China. We are specialized in professional knee pads
Manufacturer in China. We are kindly asking if you would allow us to send
you some of our catalogs so that you may take a look at it and see if you
would be interested. We would like to create contact with you and provide
you some of our products according to your selection, at a very competitive
price.
Thank you

Best regards

 Joe Gadiel Mugabe
 Sales Assistant
 Whatsapp:+861555700085
 Please add my wechat: 15570153812

<https://signaldmain.website/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fmailtrack.io%3Futm_source%3Dgmail%26utm_medium%3Dsignature%26utm_campaign%3Dsignaturevirality5%26&dID=1612407843223&linkName=>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://signaldmain.website/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fmailtrack.io%3Futm_source%3Dgmail%26utm_medium%3Dsignature%26utm_campaign%3Dsignaturevirality5%26&dID=1612407843223&linkName=Mailtrack>
21/02/04
上午11:03:57

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2054626