Subject: Ticket Assigned - Need to return Damaged Goods - Order Ref No:- 9788745599
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 08:09:55 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik Ali Naji Musaed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Need to return Damaged Goods - Order Ref No:- 9788745599 Dear Centrepoint Team,

We at M/s Team RNB Building Contracting L.L.C in Dubai !!!

We ordered an air hockey table via your official website on 21-06-2020. Our
Order No: [Order # 9788745599] for your kind information.

We have received our product on 03-08-2020. Unfortunately some of the goods
arrived damaged. We are decided to returned the damaged goods. Collect it at
earliest. Please credit our account and send us a copy of receipt for our
records. 

Please find here with attached the damaged materials images, videos and Tax
invoice copy for your kind perusal. Please find the attachments. Look
forward hearing back from you and kindly eliminate a reoccurrence in the
future.

Please don't hesitate to contact us [+971 4 287 1288 & +971 58 134 7774] for
other concerns;

Thanks & Regards

Firthous

Administrator

Phone 971 4 287 1288

Email  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Address P.O.Box No: 235485 Nad-Al- Hamar, Dubai.

Website  <http://teamrnb.ae/> www.teamrnb.ae

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1407312