Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 04:31:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: cancel & Refund 927245
From: Mohammad Musaed <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Sharf Alkebsi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 04:31:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Subject : Late shipment kindly cancel the order the customer doesn't need it any more 
Order ID - 6482674006 
Tracking ID: 290086342445 Shipment not received from shipper 
Problem Statement – Late shipment 
Please update us ASAP. 

Regards, 
Tawfik