Subject: Ziwo - Free Trial?
From: Ummer Farooq <[email-masked]>
To: hamood frgfre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 12:38:26 +0400

Dear Mohammed,

I tried calling you but unfortunately could not get through.

You had reached out to us on our website for a free trial of our platform.
I just wanted to check what your requirements were and how many agents you
are looking for ?

It would also be great to know where your agents are located and which
country they will be calling primarily?

I have attached our company profile with the details about our solution. We
could set up a Video conference and I could take you through the platform
and solution. I can also assist you with any queries you have.

Do let me know how you would like to take this forward.

Thank you
Best Regards,

-- 

<https://www.ziwo.io/>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/931073> [image:
twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/ZiwobyAswat> 
<https://www.facebook.com/ziwobyaswat/>

Ummer Farooq

Inside Sales

e. [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

m. +971 558600849

t.   +971 4 278 9901

PO BOX 500645 -Dubai -UAE

www.ziwo.io

*SIMPLY. Pay Invoice Instantly* <https://qp.myziwo.com/en-us/>