Subject: Ticket Assigned - INVITATION FOR THE INTERVIEW
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 16:22:09 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  INVITATION FOR THE INTERVIEW *Dear Candidate,*

*Greetings of the day,*

*Thank you for applying with Lotus Management LLC.*

*We are glad to inform you that you have been selected for an in-person
interview for the position that you applied to our Company.*

*Having gone through the preliminary discussion, we would like to invite
you for a face-to-face interview to know your experience and get to know
you a bit better.*

*Documents Required: Copy of CV and Visa/Passport copy.*

*Interview Date: **23th – April – 2023 (SUNDAY)*

*Interview Time:** 01**:00 PM*
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_1483522862456378959__top>* – 03:00 PM*

*Human Resources Departments, *

*Contact Hr. Miss, FARAH*

*Interview Venue: **Dubai, Burjuman metro station exit no.1, directly faced
building "khalid al Attar" building, first floor, office no. 103*

*Google Map Location: *https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZSnkgzFc43ssordn8

*Looking forward to meeting you at the Scheduled time.*

*Regards,*

*All the best!!*

*(Note: Your interview will be conducted in a formalistic manner and last
15-20 minutes straight with the direct hiring manager. Be within a time as
HR will no longer stay at the office after the given time. Present in
formal entries.)
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_1483522862456378959__top>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6139823