Subject: Ticket Assigned - Supply of Quality Manpower From India
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 15:46:40 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Supply of Quality Manpower From India *Respected Sir/Madam,*

*Greetings from India!!! Tradesmen Jobs Pvt Ltd, is a Manpower Recruitment
Co., based in India, Approved by the Govt. Of India, Ministry of External
Affairs. We deploy manpower in the GCC region, including Northern African
countries (MENA) as well. We are also certified by ISO 9001:2008.*

*Our forte is to provide manpower for the following sectors:*

·  *Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)*

·  *Electromechanical & Plumbing (MEP)*

·  *Interior Decoration & Lighting Companies*

·  *Aluminum Glazing, ACP Work, Architectural Shades & Blinds*

·  *Mechanical, Electrical & Marine Engineering Projects*

·  *Steel Structuring, Aluminum & Fabrication.*

·  *Machinery Manufacturing and Instrumentation Industries*

·  *Power, Energy & Resources*

·  *Oil & Gas, and Petrochemicals*

·  *Manufacturing Industry*

·  *Paint Industry*

·  *Shipping & Mining*

·  *Furniture & Wood Manufacturing Industries*

·  *IT & Telecom*

·  *Cleaning & Facility management*

·  *Garments Manufacturing Units*

·  *Water & Waste Water Treatment*

·  *Hospitality & Resorts*

*We have been working closely with all the major industries in the
Middle-East since last 15 years. We are very much interested in associating
ourselves with a company such as yours in the region in order to seek more
business, to serve, assist and fulfill the manpower requirements. We
approach our work with honesty and complete the milestone professionally. *

*The outlined company profile appended in this e-mail covers the complete
details of our recruitment process, successful client lists and our Quality
Policies.*

*Our aim is to provide the superior quality of manpower available in the
market and consult the client in the best possible way. Our motto is “To
Provide Quality Services in a Professional manner within the stipulated
time”.*

*The relationship we believe in is not just a client-consultant
relationship, but a relationship where we understand the dictum of our
clients. Rather than providing what we think is the best, we give what our
client wants.  We understand the need/urgency of the requirements given and
also the meaning of timely deployment, which many fail to understand in
this business. *

*We closely associate ourselves with the work given to us and assign a
group of dedicated professionals to a particular client, which generates
positive results. It also helps us in building solid client relationships
which are fruitful and prospective.*

*Therefore, till today we work as per our client’s terms and conditions to
motivate the growth factor within our organization.*

*We hope in this process of growth we will be one of your trusted
associates. *

*I Look forward to your kind response.*

*Thank you & Best Regards,*
*Manoj Mahapatra*

*Tradesmen Jobs *

*A-1, 1st Floor, Aurum Enclave, Opp. Vakola Masjid, Nehru Road, Vakola,
Santacruz (East). Mumbai. 55 Tel: +91-22- 26653403| Mob: +91-9920288945*

[email-masked] | www.tradesmenjob.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6130862