Subject: Ticket Assigned - UPDATED CORPORATE RATE 1ST QTR. 2023 - LIBERTY GRAND / LIBERTY AVENUE AND LIBERTY SUITES RESIDENCE
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 16:38:04 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  UPDATED CORPORATE RATE 1ST QTR. 2023 - LIBERTY GRAND / LIBERTY AVENUE AND LIBERTY SUITES RESIDENCE Greetings from Liberty Properties!

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Liberty properties for
your hotel and residential accommodation requirements.

With reference to our telephone conversation, kindly find the attached
files for the updated 1st quarter corporate rate offered to your esteemed
company for your kind perusal.

*A big discount awaits for bulk requirements for monthly and yearly rental.*

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming your guests!

We remain at your complete disposal for further enquiries and clarifications

-- 

Regards,

*Ms. Hajar Berjawi*

Mobile  : (974) 3343 5270

Tel         : (974) 4441 1212

Fax        : (974) 4441 1788

Email     : [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5794711