Subject: Ticket Assigned - Offer to supply quality sportswear items.
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 16:26:00 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Offer to supply quality sportswear items. Dear Sir/Madam,

Your company address is taken from net search. We are approaching
with a hope to present you our quality hosiery items at special rates
for manufacturer.

TAYYAB HOSIERY is one of the leading manufacturers of hosiery and
sportswear’s goods based in the world capital of sports manufacturing
Sialkot, Pakistan! Established in 2003. We take a strict stance
against child labor and strive to eliminate the practice in the
factory. Tayyab Hosiery, hosiery items are exported worldwide. Please
contact us with full confidence for Samples and price list.

Send us your drawing OR have us design one for you.

Thanks and best regards,

Tayyab Ijaz,
Director Business Development

TAYYAB HOSIERY
Adalat Garaha, Ugoki Road,
Sialkot-Pakistan. 51310
Cell: + 92-340-0047588
Email: [email-masked]
Web: www.tayyabhosiery.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5787693