Subject: Ticket Assigned - Formal Complaint.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 16:55:27 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Formal Complaint. Hi All!

This is to notify you that I have opened an investigation with the Consumer
Rights Authority on the random cancellation of my purchases, accompanied by
all proof gathered from WhatsApp chats with your representatives indicating
that no difficulties were related to the announced fees.

I'm happy to help if you can resolve this issue and I can close the
complaint; otherwise, we'll have to wait for the consumer rights to take
action.

# 9417161552
# 9417156378
# 9417156390
#9417169700
#9417159939

*Warmest Regards,*

*Abdelrahman Abdelazim*

*Head of Licensing Department *

* Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE*

*www.allocationassist.com <http://www.allocationassist.com/>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5785136