Subject: Ticket Assigned - wrong Discount strategy
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 16:12:42 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  wrong Discount strategy Dear Concern,

This is notified that today I wen for a shopping at Al Ghurair Mall at the
outlet of Center point. Unfortunately this is my third experience with Land
mark group. the discount/ promotion sticker on the items are published by
the items and when we are at the cash dest it’s not as pet the discount
which is on the items, when I called the staff and supervisor they told
that the sticker forgot to remove and the items not shown any discount now.
I have chosen another items and same story. I’m attaching some of the items
here for your reference which is not in that rate till now and the stickers
are there on display to convey and cheat the customer. When we do not focus
on the cash counter we suppose to pay the amount which system picks. There
is no proper barcode system and business ethics.

This shows how you people are doing business with not following the basic
principles and guidelines as per the industry standard. Furthermore the
staffs are very rude that they are not following the rules and not removing
the sticker even after I insist to remove them if no offer … my question is
why your keeping the price sticker if you can’t sell that product on the
same rate mentioned in the items…

This will be highlighted many times and most of the consumers like me will
keep quiet…

I hope you will have a lookout this matter in a positive manner and high
priority with understanding the customer view of points and seriousness

Regards

Rashid

Fy:-The Landmark Group management team includes *Ruban Shanmugarajah (Chief
Executive Officer), Nirmal Jain (Chief Executive Officer, Styli), and Nicky
Davis (CEO - SHOEMART)*.

-- 
Thanks & Regards

Rashid Aslah
Email : [email-masked]
Mobile: +971 55 116 3567

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5739784