Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:31:10 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed This is the Second time happened to me. If you dont want to process my
order then dont take money and refund my money now!!!!! you are giving me a
hard time to take the item and them right now you are telling me that you
cannot proceed! and when i check i cannot even change it into cas on
delivery!!!!!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 3:15 PM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: HoneyGrace P <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Sorry, your order number 9415221866 was not processed.
Hi HoneyGrace P, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/ifdMcor8vxb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/ifdMcor8vxb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164875762?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
SHOEMART
Celeste Women's Solid Pumps with Stiletto Heels
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 129

Subtotal: * AED 129*
*Total* *AED 129*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5726647