Subject: Ticket Assigned - Double order recieved
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:31:49 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Double order recieved Dear Team,

I had made an initial order for the below product but was informed that it
couldnt  be processed and no amount was deducted from my account.
I then made another order with cash on delivery and today I recieved 2
boxes. The amount of 205 is on hold in my account with no fault of mine.
The attached image is the box which was not processed and I haven't opened
it. I have also attached the screenshot of the messages I received and
below email.

I would like to have this box picked up and the amount released to my
account at the earliest.

Thank you
Supreet Thind
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Babyshop* <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, February 13, 2023
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Supreet Thind <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Sorry, your order number 9414602496 was not processed.
Hi Supreet Thind, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://babyshop.app.link/bnCt0s9moxb
<https://babyshop.app.link/bnCt0s9moxb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162885508?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Philips Avent Fast Bottle and Food Warmer
Quantity: 1 AED 205

Subtotal: * AED 205*
*Total* *AED 205*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5711592