Subject: Ticket Assigned - Let's Connect #PB696
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 16:21:36 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Let's Connect #PB696 Hey, I Hope you had a great New Year celebration!

Apologies for the cold reach out but we are really impressed by the work
you do and couldn't resist bombarding your inbox.
Just a quick introduction! We are one of the biggest wholesale sourcing
destinations from India and have been solving for retailers, wholesalers,
and distributors across the world with more than 300 success stories to our
name.

Let us know if you have a few mins to spare for us to take you through what
we do.

Would love to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
*Devanshi Khera*
Bluerickshaw Pvt. Ltd

*+91*9560048834

www.bluerickshaw.com <http://bluerickshaw.com/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5572259