Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: We’ve received your return request.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2023 16:22:08 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: We’ve received your return request. Hello,

I want to raise a complaint about delivering the wrong product and would
like you to replace it with the product I ordered. The actual product I
ordered is a hoodie, and the color is grey and black. However, you
delivered a round neck dark blue shirt.

I do not want to order the same product and pay for the delivery charges.
Please see the images attached for your reference.

Best Regards,
Ajesh

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jan 8, 2023, 18:28
Subject: We’ve received your return request.
To: Ajesh Kumar <[email-masked]>

Here’s what you need to do next.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>

We’ve received your return request.

Hi Ajesh Kumar, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s how your
return 1003753012 for order 4709430963 will work.Our delivery partner will
pick up your return in around 2-5 business days.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*MAX*
Textured Zip Through Hooded Sweatshirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size: L
Quantity: 1 QAR 65

Total *QAR 65*
1. Box up your return

Please include the invoice, price tags and any warranty information.
2. Hand over your return

Our delivery partner will pick it up from your doorstep.
3. Receive your refund

This will be issued after we receive your products in our warehouse and
conduct a quality check.
Here's how your refund works:

   - If you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to
   your My Credit balance under your account.
   - Refunds to your Credit Card or Debit Card may take 4-15 business days
   to process.
   - Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you’ve spent
   will also be credited to your My Credit balance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on (8000-629).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5563731