Subject: Ticket Assigned - DTG & DTF Machine Presentation
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 16:39:24 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  DTG & DTF Machine Presentation Dear SIR,

We are pleased to announce the commercial launch of our new range of DTG
digital printing machines in Bahrain *Brother* *GTX **600, Brother*
*GTX **Pro-Bulk
et Brother* *GTX **Pro*.

Given the importance of the event and the potential of the market, we are
making a sales tour with the aim of promoting the new digital printing
technology and the brand new *GTX **600 *machine and presenting all the
possible configurations at the end to help our partners to choose the
appropriate configuration for their activity and perform their creativity
on design and creation. *(printing on cotton, polyester, silk, Leather,
Denim ...). **This printer technologie takes care of detailed personalized
Graphics.*

Therefore, we suggest a meeting at your premises on the date you choose to
discuss in person about the entire range of our machines.

Kindly find in attached our company profile with the brochures of our DTG
Machines

Youtube Link can give you an idea of what this printer can print.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNXc6PqucAA

While waiting for confirmation of the appointment, we wish you a pleasant
week.

For More information please contact us :

*General Manager* : Mr. Mohammed Fakhro. / +973 3968 9668.

*Sales & Technical Manager* : Mr. Chibani Mohammed Salah  / +973 3211 7869.

Cordially.

-- 

*With Best Regards,*

*Mohd.Salah*

*Sales Manager*

*Phone : +973 32117869*

*Email   : [email-masked] <http://fakhroplus.com>*

*P.O.Box No:13171, Muharraq ,Kingdom of Bahrain*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5251895