Subject: Ticket Assigned - Centrepoint x Sandbox Ads | Partnership Discussion
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 16:44:16 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Centrepoint x Sandbox Ads | Partnership Discussion Hi Team Centrepoint,

Greetings from Sandbox Ads!

Ankur this side from Sandbox Ads- Specialized in promoting the App based
campaigns through our exclusive inventory. We are looking to promote the
Centrepoint app & I hope that we will get a chance to discuss this
potential partnership between Centrepoint & Sandbox.

Below is a brief introduction about us :-
Secure platform to design a perfect mix for all the performance needs. We
provide 360 degree digital marketing solutions for brands across the Middle
east, Asia pacific, US and Europe.
Primary focussed on user acquisitions, monetisation and creative solutions
for mobile advertisers and publishers around the world. Helping advertisers
reach their ideal mobile audience and we help publishers to acquire new
users and monetise their mobile app for maximum ROI.

Have attached the media deck for your reference which includes the case
studies of our best performing campaigns for your reference.
Our organization Website :-https://sandboxads-apps.com/

If there is anything I forgot to mention please let me know as we would
like to have a meeting with you as well to discuss this collaboration
opportunity in detail.

Best Regards,
-- 

*Ankur Rana | Global Sales Marketing Manager*+91-9871108480
Skype: rana.ankur1997

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5242200