Subject: Ticket Assigned - Baby Product
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 16:12:17 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Baby Product Hello,

My name is Anmool Susan, The Sales-Assistant in Marketing Department of 
Grupo Hispano de Orthopedic in Seville -Spain.

We are professional expert in Manufacturing ,Designing and Marketing. We 
mainly manufacture Hospital, Health Orthopedic Products, Animal Product, 
Children Mother Product and Sports Product. Our factory is located in 
North China Hebei. We have more than 330 people working in different 
departments. We have a marketing department in Seville-Spain and we want 
to offer you the best price and quality of our products. We work on 
customized product also. We have the fastest making and delivery team . 
If you would like more details you may contact me by email: 
[email-masked]

If you want I forward you catalogs of the products.

Hope to have trading soon

Thank You

Anmool Susan
Sales Assistant Marketing
Grupo Hispano de Ortopedic Seville -Spain
[email-masked]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5230073