Subject: Ticket Assigned - Improvement & Suggestions for your website - www. emaxme.com
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2022 16:36:32 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Improvement & Suggestions for your website - www. emaxme.com Hello,

I represent INVENTIVE SAGE LLC- An UAE-based Google Certified Search Engine
Optimization and Web Development company offering SEO, Social Media
Optimization, Web &eCommerce Design & Development Solutions.

*What we offer in terms of maintaining and improving your online traffic,
sales, and overall internet presence…*

*1)* We will first compose a list of up to 2 closest competitor websites
that are well placed in search engine rankings.

*2)* We will then set Google alerts for news and updates coming from these
websites daily and create links based on them.

*3)* We will download all the backlinks from your competitors one by one
and create backlinks for your website.

*4)* We will keep constant vigilance on these 2 Competitors...their work
plans, marketing mix, online sales strategy, how they are maintaining their
website, and how much they are investing in marketing their website per
month.

*5)* All reports will be dispatched weekly based on “Competitor analysis
and reviews from our technical team”.

*6)* We will check your site for “canonical” issues (Duplicate Content &Url
Issues) and also rewrite your “Meta Titles”…Meta Descriptions” and “Meta
Keywords” and implement the changes on the site.

*7)* We will improve your site visits by changing and improving your
on-page and off-page factors.

*8)* We will analyze your sitemap to make sure it is correct and submit it
to GWT (Google Webmaster Tools).

*9)* We will also check to make sure your website’s navigation structure
and internal links look SEO friendly.

*10)* We will add an Internal Blog to your site and produce content
describing your product & services.

*11)* All your pages will be checked to ensure your site has the correct
keyword density, which is very important for search engines.

*12)* We will check to make sure your content and design meet the
guidelines as set out in Google Webmaster Tool.

*13)* We will do “off-page” Link building on the following theme:
bookmarks, Articles, Blogs, comments, forums, etc to increase the backlinks
and to rank your website in the top tier of search engines.

*14)* All Business listing websites will be emailed to you for review
before we get started working on them.

*15)* A report will be emailed to you each week as a “Weekly Report” where
you find all work completed each week.

*16)* We have dedicated managers to check and respond to your emails
(usually within an hour) to resolve any issues, suggestions, or questions
you may have.

*17)* We will be pleased to guide and explain to you the search engine
guidelines and help you understand how to manage your website smoothly and
effectively.

If you are looking for the same please send us by email the list of
keywords (or) search terms on which you would like to optimize your
website, otherwise, our expert will propose keywords afterthorough a review
of your website.

Contact us at your convenience and provide a phone number or Skype ID that
you would like us to call and discuss your requirements.

Thank you looking forward to hearing back from you

-- 

*Kind regards,*

Marketing Specialist

*Inventive Sage LLC *
Reg Off: Sharjah Media City I Shams Freezone I UAE
Office: Mazaya Business Avenue AA1 I 36th Floor I Jumeirah Lake Towers I Dubai
UAE
Tel: +971 522 033 207 (UAE) I Tel: +91 869 186 1206 (IND)
Tel: + 1 326 600 2004  (USA)
Email: [email-masked] I Web: www.inventivesage.com
<https://inventivesage-com-dot-emerald-agility-363708.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1d1NHvncge-Pm6wIT2sfgGKJXmmXR67_Y3ATIsLOhyYc&q=71009890&r=18447f78da131217&z=1667654717221&o=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inventivesage.com%2F>

*This message is intended for the recipient only and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, the use of this information or any disclosure is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please notify the sender
and delete the material completely from your system.*

*Inventive Sage LLC is a part of Seofied IT Services Pvt Ltd India*
inventivesage-com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5213482