Subject: Ticket Assigned - Ikonic November Promo -20%
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 16:43:23 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Ikonic November Promo -20% Dear Ladies,

We wish to inform you that throughout November month we offer our clients to
avail 20% off on all Ikonic Products available with the cash on delivery
terms.

Please review the items available on the website:

 <https://www.ikonicworld.com/hair-straightener.html> Buy Hair Straightener
Online Upto 30% OFF | Ikonic World

We look towards hearing from you soon.

 

Regards,

Advik General Trading LLC

Iris Bay 2604

Business Bay

Po Box 3050

Dubai, UAE

Tel: 04554 7171

Mob: 0528873307

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5093855