Subject: Ticket Assigned - Yellow dress ruffled is defective
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 16:43:23 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Yellow dress ruffled is defective Hello

This is an item I collected in the sealed packet from my click n collect
order from the splash store city center branch on Nov 2(today) order
number# 4693220061
When I opened the pack of this dress it was firstly packaged inside out
that was strange plus the lower tier of this ruffled dress was unsown as
shown in the  pictures attached.

I have already requested a return pick up.

Is it possible that I return this above item in question myself in person
in the  same store I collected this from?

And get a refund voucher to buy same style or another similar item from
that very store instead of waiting for a lengthy and cumbersome process of
pick up and refund in card that will last 15 days?

Waiting for your reply
Thanks and regards

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5089513