Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##7354##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 16:32:56 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##7354##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear [email-masked],

This is to notify you that your ticket number 7354 has been resolved by one of 
our support team members on11/02/2022 05:03 PM. 

If you would like to reopen this ticket, please visit us at: View ticket 
<https://desk.zoho.com/portal/quantda/ticket/253514000015780042>. 
We will respond back promptly. 
If the ticket has been resolved, we would highly appreciate your feedback on 
how you found the experience.
Thank you again for contacting Quant Data & Analytics, where data meets 
science.

Best regards, 
Quant Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://desk.zoho.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsnedf86c5fb2b17f3603ba92d674bf5898&uid=edbsn59a532ab5e831b0664187ee32c3b2772&req=edbsncfbee5922db66ba33c36c47bc40feb05e6f46a9aeecad2e1208c0123da6dc271&aid=edbsn7dbe9dd30098f9cd6960d1e70e34f74e362afdf911d6d0a992a0076cf9f00457&did=edbsn7bae1104582b30a3346398628a6e143b091e6224e4a501f446db21a1ff07fb7f>
Good 
<https://desk.zoho.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsnedf86c5fb2b17f3603ba92d674bf5898&uid=edbsn59a532ab5e831b0664187ee32c3b2772&req=edbsncfbee5922db66ba33c36c47bc40feb05e6f46a9aeecad2e1208c0123da6dc271&aid=edbsn7dbe9dd30098f9cd6960d1e70e34f74e362afdf911d6d0a992a0076cf9f00457&did=edbsn7bae1104582b30a3346398628a6e143b091e6224e4a501f446db21a1ff07fb7f&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://desk.zoho.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsnedf86c5fb2b17f3603ba92d674bf5898&uid=edbsn59a532ab5e831b0664187ee32c3b2772&req=edbsncfbee5922db66ba33c36c47bc40feb05e6f46a9aeecad2e1208c0123da6dc271&aid=edbsn7dbe9dd30098f9cd6960d1e70e34f74e362afdf911d6d0a992a0076cf9f00457&did=edbsn7bae1104582b30a3346398628a6e143b091e6224e4a501f446db21a1ff07fb7f&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://desk.zoho.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsnedf86c5fb2b17f3603ba92d674bf5898&uid=edbsn59a532ab5e831b0664187ee32c3b2772&req=edbsncfbee5922db66ba33c36c47bc40feb05e6f46a9aeecad2e1208c0123da6dc271&aid=edbsn7dbe9dd30098f9cd6960d1e70e34f74e362afdf911d6d0a992a0076cf9f00457&did=edbsn7bae1104582b30a3346398628a6e143b091e6224e4a501f446db21a1ff07fb7f&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5089052