Subject: [JIRA] Jennie Prakash J mentioned you on REL-163286
From: "Jennie Prakash J (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 05:56:51 +0000

Jennie Prakash J *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-163286 My credit /1689148535 

Jennie Prakash J *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmUzY2IxOTUwM2U4NGJiNWEyY2E0YWZmMDE4YzNhOTAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-163286 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-163286?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmUzY2IxOTUwM2U4NGJiNWEyY2E0YWZmMDE4YzNhOTAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

My credit /1689148535 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-163286?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmUzY2IxOTUwM2U4NGJiNWEyY2E0YWZmMDE4YzNhOTAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Jennie Prakash J 9:56 am GST

Hi @mohammad.musaed @Harshita Parmar @Zai Haq Please find the credit history.

MyCreditPoints

OrderNo

OrderStatus

TransactionType

createdTS

4.25000000

1702188133

COMPLETED

CREDIT

2022-11-23 23:02:48.0

10.25000000

1693826544

COMPLETED

CREDIT

2022-11-05 12:34:04.0

6.30000000

1676045406

COMPLETED

CREDIT

2022-06-29 07:56:53.0

4.55000000

1671101852

COMPLETED

CREDIT

2022-05-22 07:27:24.0

6.50000000

1666215133

COMPLETED

CREDIT

2022-04-16 23:59:38.0

5.50000000

1689148535

COMPLETED

CREDIT

2022-10-15 13:32:40.0

3.25000000

1703675267

COMPLETED

DEBIT

2022-11-30 23:55:19.0

4.25000000

1702188133

COMPLETED

DEBIT

2022-11-23 23:02:48.0

6.30000000

1678987504

IN_PROGRESS

DEBIT

2022-07-19 16:59:22.0

4.55000000

1671469992

COMPLETED

DEBIT

2022-05-25 12:40:46.0

6.50000000

1671101852

COMPLETED

DEBIT

2022-05-22 07:27:24.0

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-163286?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmUzY2IxOTUwM2U4NGJiNWEyY2E0YWZmMDE4YzNhOTAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).

Manage notifications ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewPersonalSettings.jspa#emailpreferences ) • Give feedback ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ) • Privacy policy ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )