Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return request, order no is 9402888625
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 16:33:40 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return request, order no is 9402888625 
Assalam o alaikum
I ordered this perfume on 26th and recieved it on 27th.
The order no is 9402888625.
The perfume box was not covered with plastic which means this is not a new
piece. Also the perfume itself is very smudged and scratched. I have
attached pictures here for reference. I am supposed to gift this to someone
and its quite expensive. I won't accept an open perfume so I want to return
it.

I had gone to the store on 28th to return it but they said I have to return
it online since I bought it online. Then I was told to email on this
address.

Kindly tell me what is the procedure for return.
I am aware that in general Perfumes can't be returned but I won't accept an
open and damaged piece.

Regards
Sadia Maqbool

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5382461