Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business Opportunity with B. Futurist B. V.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 16:57:57 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business Opportunity with B. Futurist B. V. 

Dear Partner,

I hope you’re doing well!

My name is Rajat and I work at B. Futurist B. V., we specialize in trading *fragrances, 
cosmetics, hair care, and dermal fillers*.

In the last few years, we have partnered with over *800* brands and 
actively trading in over *75* countries.

A few other benefits of doing business with us: 

   - 
   
   Utilizing global trading channels
   - 
   
   Trading in all types of volumes
   - 
   
   Fast and easy rotation

To know more: 

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/b-futurist-b-v/about/

Website: https://www.bfuturist.com

If you're interested in any specific brand or product, please reply to this 
email or *WhatsApp us* 
<http://ec2-54-189-84-127.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=26950621&l=d6df1571-ec2c-401a-85e7-579a70a8051e&r=de16902c-51dd-4282-bc7e-358e154fca56>
.

Furthermore, please feel free to share your best offers with us.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Best regards,

Rajat

-- 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/b-futurist-b-v/> 
Rajat Grover

Senior B2B Marketing Specialist

Marketing Department | B. Futurist B. V.
+31 6 10 81 13 67 <+31+6+10+81+13+67>
[email-masked]
www.bfuturist.com
Venkelbaan 39, 2908 KE, Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands

*B Futurist is a group of trading companies headed by B Futurist Holding 
B.V. (chamber of commerce 77666127). To all agreements whereby B Futurist 
acts as seller the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and 
Payment of B Futurist apply. To all agreements whereby B Futurist acts as 
buyer the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase of B Futurist apply. By 
confirming any order, you confirm the (prior) reception and acceptance of 
these terms and conditions. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement. 
<https://www.bfuturist.com/>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5326009