Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your payment is being processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 14:54:31 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your payment is being processed Dear team

Please let me know if my order is processed

I got a confirmation and my money is deducted

However got another message my order is failed

Kindly let me know asap as I need to collect it from the store tomorrow

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 at 3:45 PM
Subject: Your payment is being processed
To: pooja iyer <[email-masked]>

Order #9591610152

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

Your payment is being processed

Hi pooja iyer,
Your payment for order number 9591610152
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9591610152?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>.
has not yet been confirmed by your bank. We'll complete your order as soon
as it is confirmed and send you an order confirmation.

Please note, it may take up to an hour to process your payment and complete
the order.

Thank you for your patience.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164372729?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Beaded Necklace with Lobster Clasp Closure
Color: Gold
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 AED 15
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164441105?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
CENTREPOINT
Melange Women Yellow Embroidered Mandarin Neck Kurta
Color: Yellow
Size: S
Quantity: 1 AED 49
Subtotal: * AED 64*
Savings: *- AED 72.6*
*Total* *AED 54.4*
Your order could earn you 5 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5041860