Subject: Ticket Assigned - Where is my order - Delivery was supposed to be 1 week ago!!!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:31:42 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Where is my order - Delivery was supposed to be 1 week ago!!! Dear CentrePoint Team,

I was supposed to get my delivery last Monday!
Last week your delivery person cancelled every single day without even
contacting me.. only on Friday someone called me at 8PM when I said it was
an office delivery!
Of course there is nobody in the office at 8pm so they told me they'll come
back on Monday before 6pm.

Today again NOBODY CAME OR EVEN CALLED me and now at 8pm, I just got a text
that it was rescheduled to a later day.. god knows when???

But again nobody called or asked me anything.. this is a nightmare and
terrible service.
I can't believe you make people pay for such a delivery service.

Please contact your Team and make sure it's finally delivered tomorrow,
Tuesday 18th Octobre, MORNING!

Best regards,
Emilie

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5014815