Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE:
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:27:50 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE:   

 

Dear sir,   

We would like to inform you that there is an employee his/ her name is
JENNIFER NEBRE GRADO

   CPR No.   830468463

  has bill due to STC Bahrain B.S.C Company and we have no contact numbers

 for this customer to inform him/ her to pay his/ her due bill for avoiding
any legal action against him/ her.

 so, we request you kindly to provide me with some details to enable me to
contact with him/ her to settle the bill mentioned below .

 

Indebtedness statement for STC Bahrain B.S.C

Contract No

CPR/CR

MSISDN

Customer _name

Outstanding

97333118627

830468463

JENNIFER NEBRE GRADO

363.154

97333118627

 

Grand Total

 

    please Contact with me my contact details are listed below. 

Please, reply to me upon receiving this email.

finally thanking you for your time, we are expecting good help from your
esteemed company. 

@Thanks & Best Regards.

For Al-Twaijri & Partners Law Firm

mohamed gaber 

Collection officer 

T. 17514448 EXT: 735 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4987141