Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Thank you for collecting your order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 14:54:26 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Thank you for collecting your order I have to returns some items
How shall I return it?

Thank you,
M. I. M. Arafath

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 at 5:23 PM
Subject: Thank you for collecting your order
To: Arafath <[email-masked]>

Order number 4688174236

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Arafath, you’ve successfully collected order number 4688174236 from your
collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163065005?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Little Bear 3-Step Milk Powder Container *
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/162384870?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottle - 60 ml *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163053204?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Giggles Printed Glass Feeding Bottle - 50 ml *
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/161856419?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottle - 260 ml *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/157039540?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Textured 7-Piece Washcloth Set with Toy *
Color: Multicolour
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4950511