Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complain
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 17:08:15 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complain Hi I’m begum atif

I order two waste bins  and choose home delivery

Your delivery man  come to my building and I request him to delivered it on
my door step because I can’t come down and he starts arguing with me that
his company Centrepoint is not allowing him to do the delivery on the
doorstep so I have to come down and pick up my things
If I’m not  Wrong center-point policy is that every delivery will be
delivered at the door step

Today I receive the mail that your order is returned
Which is very disappointed because you delivery man was not willing to
delivered the parcel so he return my item by him self

I’m a regular customer of center-point and this type of experience I never
faced
Why you gave your customer home delivery option when your delivery boys are
not interested

You delivery man is really very unprofessional

.kindly take notice
Thanks
-- 
Saqiba Atif

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4941939